IELTS SPEAKING ACTUAL TESTS & SUGGESTED ANSWERS (FEBRUARY – MAY 2017)
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (February – May 2017) is a very useful guide to help thousands of IELTS test-takers achieve a high score in the IELTS Speaking test. It contains Speaking Actual Tests for IELTS candidates who will sit the IELTS test by May 2017.
Even if your English is not perfect, you can transform your IELTS Band score by using this book.
- Furnishes IELTS candidates with 30 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics with approximately 200 Questions; 50 IELTS Cue Cards; and 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics with roughly 250 Questions so that IELTS test takers sitting the test by May 2017 can be well-prepared and confident to deal with the IELTS test.
- Provides Band 9.0 Model Answers for all three parts of the test to help IELTS candidates boost their IELTS speaking scores
- Clearly explains the latest types of questions and topics that are asked for all three parts of the IELTS Speaking Test from February to May 2017.
- Gives step-by-step instructions about how to respond to the different types of questions asked in the test and also for a wide range of topics.
- Provides a wide range of language and structures that can be used to answer different topics and types of questions.
Please click the link beside to download Ebook PDF: IELTS SPEAKING ACTUAL TESTS & SUGGESTED ANSWERS (FEBRUARY – MAY 2017). (Wait 5 seconds and click SKIP AD to download the IELTS material)