Collins Reading for IELTS PDF

If your reading is preventing you from getting the score you need in IELTS, Collins Reading for IELTS can help.

Don’t let one skill hold you back. Collins Reading for IELTS has been specially created for learners of English who plan to take the Academic IELTS exam to demonstrate that they have the required ability to communicate effectively in English at university. It is ideal for learners with band score 5 โ€“ 5.5 who are aiming for band score 6 or higher on the IELTS test (CEF level B1 and above).

– Book’s features:

• focuses exclusively on improving test-takersโ€™ reading skills.
  • contains 11 units, each of which is aimed at a different common reading topic found on the IELTS, ranging from Eduction to Health and Fitness to Youth.
  • Each unit also targets a different exam skill (such as Matching Features or Answering Multiple Choice Questions).
  • The final unit offers a practice test, with answer key, to test all of the new skills you have acquired by completing the book.

Please click the GREEN BUTTON below to download Ebook PDF:
ย (Wait 5 seconds and click SKIP AD to download the IELTS material)

Comments

comments

You may also like...

10 Responses

1. Nono says:

Hi,I hope you have a great day
    Please I’d like to ask you some questions and I need your help as soon as possible
    my exam next month and my ielts results is 5
    and my goal is 6.5
    What should I do exactly during 5 weeks to improve my score?
    Do you recommend any plan or book or any thing do you think it’s help me?
    Please reply I really appreciate Hi,I hope you have a great day
    my exam next month and my ielts results is 5
    and my goal is 6.5
    What should I do exactly during 5 weeks to improve my score?
    Do you recommend any plan or books or any thing do you think will help me?
    Please reply I really appreciate that.
    Regards .
    Regards

2. Nadia says:

• Nadia says:

Hi,I hope you have a great day
      my exam next month and my ielts results is 5
      and my goal is 6.5
      What should I do exactly during 5 weeks to improve my score?
      Do you recommend any plan or book or any thing do you think it’s help me?
      Please reply I really appreciate that.
      Regards

• Self Study Materials says:

Hi Nadia,

Which skills do you want to improve? Reading/ Listening, Writing or Speaking. I do need this information to give you a recommendation.

• Nadia says:

I’m very happy for you reply Sir
          Actually all 4 exam parts
          to achieve 6.5 overall
          I need a plan that I can follow every day to get my goal.

• Self Study Materials says:

Hi Nadia,

For all parts, you should practice as much as you can. You should do practice materials but remember to learn from what you have done. If you did a question incorrectly, try to know why you made it wrong.

I will suggest some materials for you to practice as follow:
            1. Reading:
            – Materials:
            Collins reading for IELTS
            Cambridge IELTS from Vol 7 to 12
            IELTS Recent Actual Reading test Vol 1,2,3,4
            Each day, you should complete 1 to 2 tests (3 to 6 passages). After doing the test, you should highlight all answers that you did wrong and find the correct one. Underline what sentence in the passage that gives you the correct answer.
            – Strategy, tips, and tricks. You can read some strategies and tips for reading @ IELTS tips & trick/Reading. They’re very useful and you may enhance your reading skill.

2. Listening:
            Do the same thing like your reading. After listening, you should check the answer key. Listen again for your incorrect answer and highlight why you did it wrong.
            It’s vital for you to identify synonyms and paraphrasing in both listening and reading tasks.
            – Materials for Listening:
            Cambridge IELTS from Vol 7 to 12
            Collins Listening for IELTS
            Listening strategies for IELTS
            IELTS Recent Actual Listening test Vol 1,2,3

3. Writing:
            You should write at least 1 essay per day ( task 1 or task 2)
            You should also develop your vocabulary with Barron essential words for IELTS
            You can refer to these books:
            – Barron’s writing for IELTS
            – 15 days practice for IELTS writing
            In next day, I will write a post about how to use grammarly to check your essay so that you won’t have to find a person to check your essay.

4. Speaking
            What books I recommend you are:
            30 DAYS SPEAKING IELTS
            THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR IELTS SPEAKING TEST

You can find all these books in my IELTS Download category.

Hope they can help you

• Nadia says:

Thanks a lot you are very helpful and generous man
            Just the last question please
            Did you find the rest of 15 day’s practice books for the other parts (speaking, listining and reading ) useful for me as well? What is your advice about that?
            Thanks in advance

• Self Study Materials says:

You could try them if you have time Nadia. Some people may find a book useful but others do not. So you should try to read some chapters. If you find it’s interesting and helpful for you, let’s continue with that book. Otherwise, use the others ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Nadia says:

Your page as a treasure for me

1. May 19, 2017